What’s different about Momentum medical aid? The answer to this question is simple, they are the first medical aid in South Africa that gives you access to HealthReturns and lets you save up to 30% on your medical aid contribution. If this isn’t enough to get you interested then why not take a look at what they have to offer you other than this. If you join Momentum medical aid then you will have access to their innovative mobisite for medical information on the go and more importantly, they have the youngest principal member age in the open scheme industry.
If you find yourself asking “What’s different about Momentum medical aid?” and the above did not convince you to take a look at what they have to offer then why not consider this – they are the fifth largest medical aid provider in South Africa and service over 90000 families across the country. In addition to this, they offer their members great savings rewards and lower monthly contributions if you use one of their schemes associated providers. If I have now sparked your interest, then why not visit www.momentum.co.za and take a look at the six medical aid options available.
The six medical options available are:
- The Ingwe Option which provides entry-level cover;
- The Access Option which provides cost-effective, unlimited private hospitalisation at a group of network hospitals;
- The Custom Option which was designed for members who require unlimited private hospitalisation;
- The Incentive Option was designed for members who require unlimited private hospitalisation and average day-to-day cover;
- The Extender Option which provides unlimited private hospitalisation, as well as extensive chronic cover and day-to-day benefits;
- The Summit Option which was designed for members who require unlimited private hospitalisation, as well as extensive chronic cover and day-to-day benefits but would prefer to chose their own service providers.
We all know it is wise to have a decent medical health plan, particularly if you are a family with children so finding the right kind of cover at a reasonable monthly cost is important. The Momentum medical aid options are definitely worth considering and the company is worth contacting if you need questions answered on any of the packages.